Thank you for respecting and following the forum guidelines. There will be a zero tolerance policy for any actions that oppose the guidelines. I assume all rights to ban any member from this site for any reason I see fit. My heart is for this to be a safe, nurturing place for those struggling with mental illness.
- No swearing
- No sexual innuendo or comments
- No racial, sexual orientation, religious or intolerant rants, accusations or assumptions
- No theological or denominational arguments
- Please respect the various beliefs of forum members, anyone causing division will be banned
- Disagreements are welcome, as long as they are done in love with the purpose of growing and learning from one another
- No sharing of personal contact information on the forum posts
Thank you for taking the time to read these guidelines so we can all experience a safe community.